Working Holiday Visa

This type of visa is for young people who are looking to explore new horizons in their life.

International Experience Canada (IEC) program (also referred to Working Holiday Visa), maybe your next gateway to a once in a lifetime opportunity to work and travel in Canada.

If you are a citizen of a certain countries with which Canada has a bilateral youth mobility agreement, you may be eligible to travel and work in Canada for up to a maximum period of 24 months.

Find out more about list of the countries and eligibility criteria.