- A vast and welcoming territory;
- An exceptional quality of life for you and your family;
- One of the world’s best and free education system for your children;
- An open, dynamic economy offering numerous business opportunities;
- Most affordable cost of housing and living in Canada
- Have a total net worth of $1,600,000 CAD
- Minimum of three years of management experience in the past five years
- Must have supervised at least two employees within in the past five years (i.e. employment insurance and payroll records must be available)
- Business must be registered and legitimate
- All business taxes must have been paid and up-to-date
- Must be willing to invest the amount of $220,000 CAD (Note: this amount is non-refundable)
- Must be able to demonstrate that the total net worth was earned legally and lawfully
- Business establishment in Quebec is not mandatory. This means you do not have to buy or create a business in this province.
- As an investor, you do not have to have any knowledge in French language. However, if you do know French language, the application cap will no longer be applicable to you.