Study in Canadian Public and Private School
Did you know that foreign children under the age of 18 can study in Canadian Schools?
Your children from Kindergarten (for children aged 4 and 5), Grades 1 to Grade 8 and High School (programs for Grades 9 to Grade 12) can attend public as well as private schools in Canada under the international student program.
Why Study In Canada?
- Canada has ranked as one of the top ten places to live in the world since 1994 according to the United Nations (UN) and the Economist Intelligence Unit.
- Canadians enjoy a standard of living among the highest in the world. Almost 70 per cent of Canadians own their own homes, with a higher percentage owning durable goods, such as automobiles, refrigerators, washing machines, television, telephones and radios. Canada also has an extensive health care system and social security network.
- Canada has traditionally been a country of immigrants and has a policy of encouraging multicultural diversity. In this vibrant setting, different perspectives are respected and learning together is encouraged. Almost all of the world’s ethnic groups are represented in Canada.
- Canada is considered to be a peaceful, safe and orderly country. Its violent crime rate decreased for ten consecutive years from 1993 to 2003.
- Be 4 years and older
- Have strong financial support
- Have a custodian in Canada
Note: High school students can benefit from “Home Stay” program which allows them to live with a Canadian family while attending school.
How to Apply?
- All you need to do is to hire a professional immigration expert to pave the path for your children’s future in Canada.
Home Stay Services
- Security-checked families
- Host family e-profiles
- Maximum two students per home
- Three meals per day
- Quality assurance and 24-hour emergency services
- Safe and secure environment
- Close proximity to schools
- Warm, caring English-speaking families
- Family members: All homestay families undergo a detailed interview in their homes designed to evaluate their suitability for hosting international students.
- Home environment: General living spaces including bedroom, bathroom, and laundry facilities are inspected and photographed.
- Police screening: All homestay family members 18 years and older undergo a police check by the York Regional Police to ensure they have no criminal record of any type.
Matching Students with Families
1. Can I choose any school in Canada for my child?
Please note that the school will be only chosen based on the custodian’s address in Canada
2. Can I accompany my child while traveling to Canada and stay with him/her?
Yes. Our tam of immigration professionals can assist you to obtain a Canadian visitor visa while your child has a student visa
3. Is English knowledge a requirement for my child?
No. Canadian schools offer English as a Second Language program known as “ESL” designed for international students with no or little knowledge of English
4. What are the tuition fees for Canadian Public Schools?
- For Elementary Schools (JK-8) 12,500.00 CAD per year (6,250.00 per semester)
- For Secondary Schools (grades 9-12) 14,000.00 CAD per year (7,000.00 per semester)
- Application fee of 200.00 CAD
5. Who can my child’s custodian?
Anyone who is currently living in Canada and is a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen can sign the custodianship form